Sunday 30 June 2013

So I Detubed My Black Opal Stick Foundation ......

I guess you know what i did from the title. I carry 5 BO stick foundation in my kit which are in individual tube. It's so difficult to fetch them individual during gigs. I got this ice cube container with lid and i said to myself ; this will be a perfect  palette for this exercise.



My De - Tubed Black Opal Stick Foundations


What I Use ...

  •  The Palette (Ice Cube Container with lid) 
  •  A spatula

    21 Hole Palette

How I Did It...


Using my spatula ,I chopped off the quantity good enough to fill the container. I then gently removed the label of each of the foundation tube and place them behind their respective cube. I also labelled the tube to avoid any mix up  in the future.



























Foundations Labelled Respectively


Palettes are any MUA best friend. It's very easy to carry around. Most importantly it's reduces space in your kit. For my Gh friends, i purchased this container from Palace Supermarket on the Spintex road.

Hope you find this helpful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! i have been thinking recently about depotting as well to save space and keep things organized. nice

    ReplyDelete