Sunday 12 March 2017

REVIEW – EVITA JOSEPH GENESIS RELOADED BRUSH SET

HELLO EVERYONE!!


I reviewed Evita Joseph LipTended yesterday, Today is about the Brush set. The Genesis Reloaded brush set consists of 3 Face brushes and 5 precision eye & brow brushes.


53

The brushes comes in a black leather brush holder that you can either travel with or just let it sit on your vanity with your brushes in it. You can travel with it and not worry about the safety of your brushes. I love the holder especially because it is black.


57


55

I have to say, I am highly impressed with this brushes. These are super soft to touch and Blends effortlessly. They are dense and Non shedding so far.  Also the handles are black and silver and are strong and sturdy.

59
EVITA JOSEPH G100 ULTIMATE FACE BUFFER



G100 – FACE BUFFER -: This brush is bomb. Very soft and Perfect for Liquids, creams and powders.
















 It’s an exact dupe for Sigma F80 brush. Evita Joseph is bigger, as soft as Sigma F80 and the handle is also very strong. I love it.


58
EVITA JOSEPH G120 ALL-OVER POWDER BRUSH


 G120 – ALL OVER POWDER :- This brush can be used as face powder brush, to apply bronzer or for a light contour.


60
EVITA JOSEPH G140 DUO FAN BRUSH


 G140 – DUO FAN :- Perfect for glowing up your face. lol.


63
EVITA JOSEPH G160 DOME BLENDER

G160 – DOME BLENDER :- To blend eyeshadow on the crease. Blends crease shades so well.


61
EVITA JOSEPH G180 CREASE DEFINER
  




65
G150 – LARGE CLASSIC SHADER – For applying eyeshadow on the lid.




62
G170 – DOME CREASE – Detailed round crease brush.


64
G190 – FIRM ANGLE


G190 – FIRM ANGLE :- My favorite brush right now for filling in my brow. It’s very precise and firm. Love it.
So far, I have been loving every single one of this brushes. They all perform so well. They have a brow set I have been eyeing even before they contacted me to send me stuffs. I will definitely get it.
This is a set, but you can also get them individually.


Check out her blog here

No comments:

Post a Comment