Friday 1 June 2012

Product Review Series - Kanshi Deep Cleansing Cucumber Facial Masque

Today, I'm sharing with you readers another product from the Kanshi Line - Deep Cleansing Cucumber Facial Masque. This product is part of the oily skin line. I've been in love with this product for quite  awhile now and i feel it's very great to share  with you fellows with  oily skin.





Deep Cleansing Facial Masque


 This mask won the 2011 Spa Professional product awards in Mexico.

This refreshing mask reduces oil while maintaining essential moisture. Refines oily prone skin, leaving it smooth and deeply clean.

• Refreshes with natural Cucumber and Mint
• Refines pores
• Oil Absorbing Formula

My facial routine has been very great ever since i discovered the Kanshi line for oily skin. I cleanser my face with the a normal cleanser meant for oily skin then i mask , leaving it on for 10-15 minutes . I wash it off with warm water and instead of moisturizing , i apply my shine control serum which works super super well. After using this masque anytime i feel my skin is fine, smooth and well cleaned. I realize that  masking has improved the texture of my skin and I'm loving it so much.


This is just a few notes i extracted on some benefits of cucumber for the skin.

Cucumber for Skin
If you want a happy skin, then cucumber is the answer. As cucumber and the skin share the same level of hydrogen, it becomes easier for cucumber to mask all the problem areas. It helps in soothing and softening your skin which can get you relaxed in no time.
With so many useful ingredients in cucumber it can help you in treating so many skin problems. It has become part of daily beauty product into face packs, facials, juice and many other things which can affect your skin.
Due to its cooling effect it can be termed as a magic wand for all your skin problems. The cleaning and cleansing property helps your skin tremendously making it soft and supple.
The regular intake of cucumber juice is very useful both internally and externally.
 



 To all my oily skin ladies out there, I recommend the Kanshi oily skin product line to u. I have tried it and it worked so well for me. This product is what I'm currently using to reduce breakout on my face. Try it and let me know what you think.

Stay Beautiful _Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. i want to try this facial mask since i already have my kanshi shine control serum. cant wait to get the mask too. so far am loving the serum, it really works

    ReplyDelete
  2. which of the shops can I possibly get it from?

    ReplyDelete