Saturday 7 July 2012

PRODUCT SWATCH : EVE PEARL'S ULTIMATE LIP PALETTE

Hi Everyone,

I'm very excited about the month of July . Why? Because I'm dedicating this whole month post to Eve Pearl's Makeup line .

Eve Pearl has an incredible line of makeup with each skincare in mind. Thus,whether the skin is acne-prone, aging, wrinkled or any, the line has you covered. Eve Pearl is a 5-time Emmy Award Winning Celebrity Makeup professional.


Today's post is about her dual lip color - Ultimate Lip Palette
especially for my ladies who love to wear lipsticks. This post is about the 5-time Emmy Award Winning and Celebrity Makeup Artist Eve Pearl. 






Today I examine in detail Eve Pearl's swatch of the dual performance lip color - Ultimate Lip Palette. This palette contains 18 gorgeous rich and highly pigmented lip color and all these can also be bought in singles. As a makeup artist, i got this for my kit and so far my brides love it.


The lip color is very rich in pigments and a little goes a long way to do the job.The size of the palette is perfect and would fit in any makeup purse. Behind the palette are the names of all the lipsticks.
Back of the palette
Gorgeous Range of Colors

In the palette, you will find rich reds, some plums , great pinks , nudes and brown lip colors. Due to the variety of lip colors, you can easily pull up any lip makeup of your choice for any occasion and at anytime since the palette comes with a dual lip applicator.

I got this palette for my professional kit because i can easily blend more lip colors together to create my own. They last pretty long which is very great and convenient for brides. I am yet to find any cons.

Now to the swatches


Guess what, colors always do not appear on your skin as they appear in palettes and this is why you should swatch. Apply a little bit of each lipstick color with a lip applicator or brush and apply them briefly on your skin in stripes as shown below. This increases the accuracy of your judgement on exactly which color aligns properly with your skin tone and for which occasion. This is exactly what I have done below from Eve Pearl's Ultimate lip palette. 

First Row
Cha Cha,Park Ave Rose, Pink Stiletto, Love Story, Enchanted, Nude Beach


Second Row
Mimosa, Blushed, Vampire Kiss, Amaretto, Cherry Cola, Hollywood Affair

Third Row
Climax, Stardust, Baby Doll, Hot Chocolate, Brown Sugar, Skinny Dip
Can you guess what will suit me best?


These shades are great for all skin tones. For more information about where to purchase this palette , visit the Eve Pearl's website www.evepearl.com.If you're within my region and would love to rock these colors just sent me an email and let's talk.


Stay_Beautiful _ Cheers

1 comment:

  1. Hi Evita,

    aren't these colors beautiful? I own the palette, too, and love it! But you put the names of the colors in the wrong direction. The names on the back of the palette actually match precisely the colors behind them in the pan. It's a bit strange first and I had to look twice, too, to figure the correct names out.

    Best wishes,

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete