Wednesday 1 August 2012

LONG TIME ! NEW BLOG FEATURE !


Hi Everyone

I'm so sorry I haven't been posting as often as I used to. It's the bridal season and I have been working - shhhhhh   with so really wonderful ladies, just stay tune for some professional shots. Besides that I'm a full time Maintenance Engineer,  a mother of one and a wife. I guess you

MY CUTE FAMILY
 


I cannot keep writing without hearing what you guys I mean my readers and followers want to know. After a thorough research I realize I could introduce a system on my blog whereby my lovely followers and readers could have the opportunity to vote for some topics I have provided. The new introduction is “What Features Do You Want To See On Makeup by Evita Joseph?”


This new gadget gives you the opportunity to tell me what you want me to post about just by a click of a button. You may also select multiple answers. I’m so excited that my readers are going to be part of my blog from hence. Remember to vote for your favorite answer.



Stay Beautiful_Cheers.


1 comment: