Sunday 13 January 2013

DECEMBER 2012 FAVORITES

Happy New Year !!!!!!!

I have decided to start my every month beauty favorite post. In these post , i will be sharing with u all products i have used and  have become staples in my makeup application both for myself and kit.

And so to this month favorites. I have a mixture of products : brushes , concealers etc.






Let's jump right into it..............

BH Cosmetics Blending Brush - This is an awesome blending brush. It's originally suppose to be an eye shadow blending brush. I use it for blending brow cream highlights and under eye concealers. It works so well with cream products without leaving any streaks of lines. I got it for $ 3.16. For this price it's definitely a must have.

BH Cosmetics Blending Brush

MUD Eyeshadow - Seinna Eye Colour - This is in a league of its own! It's a demi - matte , soft warm brown color and i love it so much in the crease. It's great for women of color and goes so well with every eye color. 
MUD - Seinna 

Sedona Lace Vortex Brush Set - Lip Brush - Seriously this lip brush is a must -have. Because of the shortness of the bristles, it makes the application of lipstick so easy and precise.

Sedona Lace Vortex Lip Brush 

MAC Eye Brow Pencil - Spiked - What will i do without this? I love to use this to draw out the brow shape and for filling out the ends of the brows too. It's so pigmented and great for women of color. 

MAC Spiked Eyebrow Pencil

Cover Girl Queen Bronzer - Ebony - Such a great Bronzer for dark skin tone. I use for contouring of the cheek bones and nose. Even sometimes as a crease color and it works so well. 




Cover Girl Queen Bronzer - Ebony 

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Holy grail ..... I never leave the house for a gig without this product. It's a must have . For women of color it works like magic. And the pigmentation is so phenomenal, a little goes a long way. Have been using this in my kit since August 2012 and so i really know what I'm talking about. Although it's a bit pricey, its worth it.

Eve Pearl Salmon Concealer - Dark/Deep

If you have tried any of these products , let me know your comment.
Until my next post - Stay Beautiful
Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment