Monday 9 September 2013

Sleek Makeup Face Foam Palette Review


Face Form-DARK

 Sleek Face Foam Palette - Dark



Sleek Face Foam  ( GH25.00) is described as the ultimate contouring compact and definitive accessory for achieving that chiseled face look . It's a 3 distinct kit which contains a dark contour powder , a golden  highlighting powder and a dark bronze powder. These three double up as face and eye products. It's bound in a luxurious handbag-friendly palette with mirror for on-the-go application.

The dark brown is just a perfect matte brown shade for dark skin. It acts as a crease color and great for contouring those cheek bones. I love the golden and bronze shades. They're great eye lid colors. The shades aren't over powering at all. They are easy to apply and blend.

Why I love this palette

  • I just love the fact that i can easily get it in Ghana, Sleek shop in Makola mall. 
  • Love all the product it comes with 
  • Versatile palette
  • Cost is inexpensive 


Sleek Palette



Swatches ...


I find this palette budget friendly and a must in every MUA kit. I got it with my MUA friend Annette and she loves it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment