Monday 9 September 2013

What I Carry In My Kit : Eyebrow Products & Tools

My Eyebrow Kit


   I just decided to do a What I Carry In My Kit post since I've been getting lots of requested on that.

Today's post from the heading is obvious . It's about my favorite purse in my kit - My eyebrow pouch . My son who is 22 months loves it so much.

I started with eyebrows for know reason.

Let's jump right into.

I purchased the Anastasia of Beverly Hills 6 element product kit and that came with the lovely purple pouch. You can read about the review of this kit here ..Anastasia of Beverly Hills 6 Element Brow Kit .
The kit came with ..

    My pouch

  1. Beautiful stylish purple pouch
  2. Brow Powder
  3. 5 Stencils
  4. A tweezer
  5. A brush/spoolie
  6. A matte highlighter
  7. A clear brow gel.
Over the time  I have added other tools & products to create my ultimate brow kit.

Come with me... 

TOOLS

 

3 tweezers - for eyelash applications and also getting rid of stubborn brows

Razors - for shaping the brows

Scissors - for cutting eyelashes and also for shaping the brows

Brush /Spoolie - filling in the brows and brushing out unwanted product . Combing the brows

Stencils - ranging from small to full brows. Perfect for creating brows . Great for beginners too.


 PRIMER

    L'Oreal Decrease Eye Primer 

     I usually primer the brows before applying any product.

     It helps the makeup to stay on longer .

     I love this particular primer because it's nude & matte  .



    PENCILS / POWDERS

    From top - bottom

    Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil - Check the review here WnW Dark Brown Pencil 

     Davies dark brown pencil 

    MAC Spiked eyebrow pencil

    Makeup Designory Rich Brown Pencil

    Maybelline Expert Wear Pencil - Dark Brown 

    Rimmel Professional Brow Pencil - Dark Brown 

     Pixie Endless Silky Eye Pen

    Anastasia of Beverly Hills Duo Brow Powder

     

       BROW GELS


      Anastasia Clear Brow Gel & Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

        Scattered  Brow Stuff


         This is certainly not the ultimate brow kit . I've built this collection step by step  and still building. I love everything in here. Are the products & tools are staples for me. I purchased everything with my own money.
        The kit is mixed with both high and low end products.



        Final Eyebrow Kit


        What are your staples for eyebrows?

        No comments:

        Post a Comment