Tuesday 23 February 2016

Evita Joseph Beauty Clutch : How I Use Mine



Hi Buddies !!  Last year my team and I launched the Evita Joseph Eye Brush Collection which included a clutch. It’s a collection of eight brushes with shading, blending and lining brushes. It’s great for all levels of makeup usage. These brushes are sold individually or in a set. Back to my post for today, I’m introducing the Evita Joseph Beauty Clutch.

Evita Joseph Beauty Clutch




 The Evita Joseph Clutch (GH Ȼ 30.00) is a super- stylish clutch made of dark chocolate faux leather.  It’s a home- sweet –home of our brushes we created with love.  It’s comes with a zipper closure with a fabric lining in the inside. The clutch can easily be cleaned when stained.


Personally, I use mine as a touch-up bag. It carries all my touch-up essentials without fail. The touch-up kit includes my full size powder compact, a powder puff, my cute perfume, my lipsticks – sometimes two, a lip liner and my mascara. This kit is always in my hand bag i use daily, while I keep the rest of my daily makeup essentials like concealer, primer and the likes in another bag in my car’s glove compartment. 

 
My Clutch with my Touch-Up Kit



I also use it as cocktail bag where need be. I love it for its cuteness and functions.

Its available here

Hope you get one to enjoy its functions and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment