Thursday 2 May 2013

Anastasia of Beverly Hills 6-Element Brow Kit - Review / Photo

My expectations were really high while purchasing the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Kit, however i feel they weren't entirely met. It's a brow kit which contains all the essentials for maintaining and achieving brows that WOW . I love the cute purple pouch it comes with . It's very convenient to move around with. It's actually my brow kit pouch  now and i cannot imagine going on a gig without it.  


Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Pouch




The Inside of the Pouch



Honestly, i didn't like the powder in ebony. I found it to be too dark for my clients. May be i should have gone for the brunette .I mostly use my NYX dark brown eyeshadow for filling in the brows. I love the stencils , although it comes with guidelines, I'm able to manipulate them to suit all clients brow shape. The stencils comes in 5 beautiful brow shape .  I love the clear brow gel too, It keeps unruly hairs down and sets the eyebrows so well. However, any clear light mascara will do.The tweezers are really shape . I mostly use the matte highlighter as eyeshadow bases.I love the purple pouch. Overall, i love everything that came with the kit except the powder.

6 In One Brow Kit :




Stencils

Small / Petite / Medium / High /Full Arch

 


     Brow Powder Duo

    This duo powders work really well . 

    The pigmentation is great and it's easy to work with


Matte Highlighter

The Swatches (from left-right) 

Matte Highlighter / Side A / Side B of the  Brow  Powder Duo


    Clear Brow Gel

     i love love this brow gel.

     It keeps unruly hairs down and sets the eyebrows so well. 

    However, any clear light mascara will do.

    Mini Duo Brush

    The brush is really able to pick up just the right amount of product . 

    The spooley too very cute but it's able to achieve it's purpose. 

    Precision Tweezers with Cap

This is certainly not the ultimate brow kit. I've added other brow tools and products to create my own unique kit. You too can create your unique kit with your preferred brow products.

Hope you enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment