Wednesday 1 May 2013

Product Rant / Beauty on Budget - C. Booth Deep Cleaninsg Volcanic Mud Mask

As part of my 30 days to clearer skin challenge, I stepped up my game in my skincare regimen and so far I'm loving how my skin looks and feel. Masking has been very vital in this process and C.Booth Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask is the product i use. I mask two times in a week.




C.Booth Deep Cleansing Volcanic Mud Mask is a very intensive product. It's works amazing well. This mask is made for deep cleansing and purifying the skin. It helps to control excess oil and also detoxify the skin. The smell is very friendly to me. It goes on very dark and dries to a lighter shade. It's great for oily skin since it's able to control oil. It's also able to clear away small pimples off the skin.

Brief description of mask


How I Use It ... / Results

 

How To Use 

 

 

After cleansing with my Neutrogena Pore Refining Cleanser, i paint my face with a reason amount of the mask. It should be kept on the face for about 15 minutes before rinsing. Interesting, when put on face , it quickly sinks into the skin leaving it tight. It really feels glued to the skin when it's working . When the mask dries, the skin feels releaseed.  The skin feels very soft and pleasant to touch after rinsing off mask .I follow it up with my witch hazel and then moisturizer.

When freshly applied 

 

After 15 minutes


Face after rinsing


I love the results i achieve on my skin whenever i use this mask. The feeling is amazing and the skin feels well cared for. It's only $9.00 @ drugstore and so it qualifies as a Beauty on Budget  product.

Tell me about your mask too...

Hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment