Monday 6 May 2013

How To - Achieve Full Brows With Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow Kit


I bet you cannot finish any look without a well defined eyebrows. As we all know, the eyebrows really frames the face. After sharing with you my views and photos of the Anastasia of Beverly Hills Brow kit, i decided to do a quick demo of how i used it.

My Brow Kit



Things I Used (All from Anastasia of Beverly Hills 6 element brow kit)

  • High arch stencil
  • Matte Highlighter
  • Clear brow gel
  • Tweezers
  • Duo brow powder
  • Duo spooley/brush
The How ?

  • Started with a clean brow.

Before

  • Using the high arch stencil, I positioned it using the eyebrow rule. The start of the brows should be inline with the center of your nostril . The highest point is where the arch start from . This can be  located from the tip of the nose through the pupil by drawing an imaginary line. The end of the brow too can be determined by placing a ruler from the outer nose and putting it at the corner of the eye to meet your brows. 

Positioning of the High Arch Stencil

  • Using the duo brow brush spooloy, I loaded the brush with the lighter shade of the duo powder and filled in my brows. I brush through to take away the excess powder.

Filled in brow


  • Using my matte highlighter,I draw out the shape of the brow. I prefer highlighting above and and below brows. During makeup application, you can then use your foundation colour to blend out the highlight above .Not only does it highlight the brows but it also clean the rough edges leaving a well shaped brows. (For the purpose of this exercise i didn't blend the highlighter fully

Placing of highlight




Highlights in both places


Blending out highlights




The finished brow(After)

  • Finally,I apply my brow gel to set my brows . This ensure longevity of my brows.

I guess you can see the difference for yourself. The stencils are so easy to use and so is everything else. I love my kit and everything that comes with it. The stencils are so useful when I'm working on clients with no brows.

I hope you enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment