Wednesday 28 August 2013

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray

My God is really right by saying that ,'' For the lack of knowledge , My people perish''. My makeup and hair business is really teaching me lots of things . Please don't get me wrong . I realize there are 1000 and 10 things our local beauticians don't know or even do on  our face and hair when we visit them .

I really love wearing my hair looking dry and bouncing and so i was always going for blow drying and straightening from both high and low end salons. There was never an occasion they used any heat protector on my hair before using the wild hot air.

Enough with my blubbing....

TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Protective Spray


TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Protection is such an amazing product. The basic work of any hair protector is to shield the hair from damaging while being flat ironed , blow drying or even curling. I read so many good reviews of this particular brand and I quickly fell in love with it. This product promises to guard against heat and friction to keep the your hair or weave shiny and incredibly soft . Interestingly , it's a fantastic tool for instantly transforming hair textures , enhancing strands' flexibility to reform and hold shape.

It can be used on wet or dry hair before styling.I got it for less than $5.00 .

 

Little Info about product


Product Info and Tips on Usage


The spraying cap

TRESemme is really a budget friendly pro brand. I use it on Kellogg's hair recently and I realized it looked healthy and shinning. I don't have any cons for now.

Hope you try it.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Evita
    Longest time. I have been eying this heat protectant for sometime now. where can i get this in Ghana.

    ReplyDelete