Friday 17 January 2014

My Top 7 Eyelashes for Brides

False eyelashes are every brides' beauty accessory. They can  be natural or dramatic. They have the potential of taking a bride from beautiful to glamorous and also ruining the entire look if not chosen carefully. They come in several styles and lengths. 

I go through lots of them each year both for weddings and other shoots. I realize that for weddings , I'm always geared towards some particular styles which I propose to the brides during their trial and they make their selection.

Wedding beauty is all about a little drama and most often I prefer going very subtle with the eyes and so I really avoid giving my brides so so glam lashes.

I prefer the Red Cherry Lashes - they are designed to create various effects and to naturally accentuate different eye shapes. These 100% human hair lashes come in various natural and glam styles to add instant wink to your eyes.



Brides With RC #73




Let's jump right into.

RC #213 is a natural -looking length lashes. Great for brides who fear to wear lashes.



 

 

RC #217 - I love this lashes. It's creates that lift at the ends because of how it's shaped. It really opens up small eyes and great for everyday wear.It gives the face that lift.




IVY is simply beautiful - It's full length and just great on the eyes. 




 747M is my -to for brides who really want to rock lashes. It's long and full and very beautiful on the eyes. 




WISPY - this is drama. I love it . It's very scattered as you see it but very glamorous on the eyes.

 


#73 is another bomb . It's stunning for the red carpet bride. 


#43 is the queen of all drama. I love pairing these to create the Kim K kind of lashes.




I really love creating my own lashes by cutting, shaping and pairing them to achieve a desired look for my brides.  My all time lashes glue will follow soon.

I hope you find this useful.

Please SHARE and SUBSCRIBE





No comments:

Post a Comment