Sunday 19 January 2014

Swisspers Premium Walnut Exfoliating Sponge _ Review & Comments

Hello people, this post is about another skincare goody you need to have. Flawless makeup starts with good skin and trust me , you don't need FC or Allure to have a good skin. This exercise of attaining a good skin starts right  from the mind, appropriate skincare products for skin type and also good practices.


Well enough with my blabbing , let me introduce this beauty cleansing bomb .....




Swisspers Premium Walnut Sponge - 1 ea

Swisspers Premium Walnut Exfoliating Sponge





Swisspers Premium Walnut Exfoliating Sponge (GH 15.00) is made with ground walnut shells that lift dry, dull skin cells with natural exfoliation. It gently cleans makeup, dirt and oil and leaves skin smooth and soft. 

Swisspers Walnut Sponge:
  • For a deep, healthy clean
  • Sponge should be replaced every 4-6 weeks for best result
Comments from Bride ..
  • Do you still have some of the sponge around? I want to replace the one I bought. 
  • It works really well . 
  • You don't even need an exfoliator ,it's such a good exfoliator
  • My face looks and feels better now.
  • Please give me two, one for myself and mother.
 I seriously wouldn't add my personal experience with this sponge. It's just a must use in my skincare regime. I hope you find this useful.

Stay Beautiful_Cheers!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment