Tuesday 21 January 2014

Wedding Spotlight : - ) Dorcas

It's always a great joy when my friends contract me as their makeup artist and hair stylist for their big day. It put so so much confident in me and trust me I'm always determined to make them look their very best. Dorcas was no exception. Her wedding was in December but she contracted me in October. We're both female Engineers , did lots of volunteering work together.






Dorcas's   bridal makeup was a classic natural smokey eye with a brighter lip to give the face some color.



The skin was prep with Eve Pearl Priming Moisturizer and milk of magnesia to keep the oily from interfering her look. I perfected the skin with two different shades of Matchmaster Foundation in  9 for the inner face and 10.0 for the outer area and set with MAC Mineralise Skinfinish in Dark (for the  under eye) and Dark Deep. I added La Femme Blush in Sienna , my favorite to warm up the cheeks and Gold Deposit for a highlight. I contoured her cheekbones with MAC eyeshadow in Sketch.


I'm happy


For her eyes , I prime the lids with L'Oreal Defense eye cream and added MAC Paint Pot in Groundwork . I used MAC All that Glitters on her lid. With Yaby Eyeshadow in Milk Chocolate as a transition color , I contoured her eye socket with MAC Sketch Eyeshadow . With MAC blacktrack gel liner , I lined the upper lash line and used MAC Smoulder for the lower lash line . Red Cherry #213 lashes completed the whole eye look.


Getting Hair Ready





Wet n Wild mega last lipstick Don't Blick Pink and MAC Chestnut Liner  . Lips are ready to be kissed..LOL....



Simply Flawless



I wish you the very best in your marriage, Docky .

Stay Beautiful_Cheers!!!

To book me and my team on your wedding day, please send me an email on eviasare@gmail.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment