Friday 15 February 2013

Product Review - Black Opal Stick Foundation

 Hi Everyone,

I decided to share with you about some great drugstore foundation I love so far.
I have had it in my pro kit for some time now and so far so good. The Black Opal stick foundation, Celebrity Makeup Artist Sam Fine of Sam Fine beauty and also the Creative Makeup Director of Fashion Fair gave some wonderful remarks about it and therefore I decided to get a couple of them and try.
My Black Opal Foundation Collection



What are they?

It is a cream foundation in a stick form. Great for full coverage application; however, it could be thin out with a suitable moisturizer for a medium to sheer look. It
hypoallergenic formula helps to protect skin from UVA/UVB damage and smoothly camouflage problem areas.The finish is flawless and very even. Great for hyper- pigmentation face.



What I love?

  •  Great pigmentation
  •  Variety of shades
  •  Ease to work with 
  •  Women of Color friendly
  •  Great Price
  •  Quality is great

    Bride's Maid Wearing Black Opal Foundation in Nutmeg

    A Model Wearing Black Opal Foundation in Truly Topaz

What I hate?

  • Greasy
  •  The Packaging
  I must say that so far I’m very impressed with these foundations – especially for the price.It works both as foundation , concealer and contour products. Powdering the face helps to eliminate unwanted shine.

The only downside is that it’s not very great for people with oily skin; however I’m always able to eliminate unwanted shine with my MAC Oil Control lotion and some great anti –shine.


I would always recommend this product.





FTC Disclosure :  All products mentioned were bought by me and not sponsored.









No comments:

Post a Comment