Saturday 23 February 2013

MAC Oil Control Lotion - Review , Photos & Swatch

It’s always my pleasure to come your way with a post. I love it so much when I know I’m providing information to someone out there. Anyways, today’s post is also a product review. Breaking out after makeup application is not pleasant to any makeup lover. I have an oily face and hate to touch up severally after my makeup is done so I went haunting for an affordable moisturizer suitable for oily skin makeup wearers and it turned out that MAC Oil Control Lotion caught my attention.


MAC Oil Control Lotion - 30 ml




 

How it looks like

 How To Use?

  • On a client

    squeeze a reasonable amount onto a palette . Use a foundation brush to apply evenly onto the face. Allow product to settle for 3-5 minutes on the face before applying any other face makeup.

Spread over the hand


From MAC
The ultimate no-shine base for oil control. Natural exfoliants help improve texture and clarity. Lightweight and instantly matte, bonds makeup to the skin for fewer touch –ups. Oil-free hydration with natural colloidal minerals and antioxidants. Formulated to keep skin pH-balanced. Use day or night.


What I Love?


  • ·         Light weight – doesn’t feel greasy like some moisturizers on the face.

  • ·         Performance is outstanding – A bride must wear her makeup all day and therefore I use this lotion as a moisturizer on those with oily or combination skin before I apply their primer. It works so well and I love it. It’s a must have skincare product for oily clients. I never leave home for a gig without it.

  • ·         Price – Value for money. The 30ml cost me $15.00.

  • ·         Packaging – It comes in 2 packages one 50ml / 1.7fl oz and 30ml/1.0 fl oz. I purchased the 30ml which comes in a tube package. It's cute which is also good for traveling.

 My Take On It !!!!!

 As long as it works for me , i love it and will always go for it. I highly recommend it in every makeup artist skincare product .

 FTC : I'm not sponsored to do this post. 

2 comments: