Sunday 17 March 2013

My Togo Visit Haul

Last week my job sent me to Aflao, an eastern border town of Ghana. Whilst there i decided to jump over to the neighboring country - Togo and see what they got that can be added to my kits.

And guess what, i was dazed with the amount of stuff I could literally buy for just peanuts! Well because of time, i only got my hands on a few items..

Let's jump right into my haul...




Love my powder puffs - they're kit must have. Great for applying loose powders and touch ups.

 I always give one to each client i work on.

This lip gloss is so pretty . It's whitish in color ; however when applied it changes to this beautiful

 pinkish-purplish color. Love it

Love my dark brown pencils for eyebrows . I purchase two different ones . The one with the silver cap from Ever 

Sheen and the other is from a nameless. Swatched them and instantly fell in love with them.

I love Black Opal . I already have the shade in dark , which i enjoy using for both personal and kit use. 

I got the shade in medium for highlighting under the eyes.

 

It was really me first time of seeing this product and so i was a little reluctant to buy it. Because my skin is oily and 

acne prone i decided to give it a try. It's basically a cleanser for oily skin . The smell is also friendly. 

Immediately i saw this cloth , i was attracted by the blend of colors . Will sew something stylish out of it. 

The texture feels great to touch .

Lip Glosses from Victoria Secret . I couldn't help myself when i saw these bad boys. They're so amazing and very 

pigmented. I guess you may be wondering why all these glosses , well it's an EJB secret.





I always got some other things for friends. I love my experience and will certainly go there again.

I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! now am jealous, i do hear about how things are cheaper in Togo but actually never been there, The fabric looks great too. oh the EJB secret is it a _i_v_a_w_y? lol! say yes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When next i'm going i'll def inform u

    ReplyDelete