Sunday 3 March 2013

My Favorites For The Month - February

Hi Everyone,

Its favorite time , an opportunity to share with you all products i have enjoyed working with in my kit so far.






Let's jump right into.




Clear eyebrow gel and eyebrow powder duo in ebony
Anastasia Eyebrow Gel and powder duo -  The powders are so pigmented and i love the two colors it comes with. Brow gel is also amazing , it sets brows for long.


Eve Pearl Foundation Trio - Great product. Very great pigmentation and the texture is super smooth. Great for medium coverage , however a full coverage can be built up. I love how it comes in three shades, from dark 1, dark 2 and deep .It has high definition and works great with DSLR cameras. It's a savior in my kit.


Black Opal Stick Foundation - I wouldn't talk more about it, just go on my blog and see the detailed review .  http://evitajosephbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/02/product-review-black-opal-stick_15.html

best eyelash glue
Duo Lash Glue - Its a surgical adhesive and works great with both strip and individual eyelashes. This glue is made purposely for the eyes and so there are no cons when used unlike the hair weaving glue popularly known as  bonding glue.

Beauty Blender - I call it the magic sponge. Although it's  pricey for a sponge , it works so well with cream and liquid foundations. I always have to dump and a detailed review coming soon. 


L'Oreal Studio Secrets Secret No.2 Anti-Dull Skin Primer, Medium/Deep Skin -I purchased this after seeing a recommendation for it on a YouTube video. I use it to cover hyper-pigmented areas on faces of my clients prior to applying concealer. I place a little on my finger then dab it over the dark spot. Let it dry then follow up with a concealer. This works well for the African woman since we need a apricot like color to mute the darkness of the spot.




Milani Glimmer Stripes - Every stripe of colour is beautiful. Very smooth and pigmentation is great. Lovely highlight for all skin tones. Although it's too shimmery , i always apply it with a careful hand. Great for highlighting on the bridge of the nose and high points of the cheek bones.



 Let me know what made it to your favorite for the month of February. Hope you enjoy!

Stay _Beautiful_Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment