Friday 22 March 2013

Review / Swatches - Eve Pearl Diva Eye Palette


You are all know how much i love Eve Pearl Cosmetics and eyeshadows. Here's another review on one of Eve Pearl Cosmetics eye palette, the Diva Eye Palette. Eve Pearl has got 8 gorgeous eyeshadow palettes and i wish they could put all in one big super palette.



Diva Eye Palette




The Diva eye palette contains 6 radiant eyeshadows. I use this palette for lots of my bridal gigs.

Cute Packaging

My Take On It.....

From first glance, the packaging is simple and really cute with Eve Pearl written on the palette. The back of the palette has the names of the shadow written there. The total eyeshadows weighs 7.2grams / 0.25 oz.

This palette contains 6 radiant eyeshadows of various colours , semi-matte with a bit shimmer . I love the variety of colours especially the Black Frost and Midnight Blue - great for smokey looks. These eyeshadows are infused with vitamin E that blends perfectly on the skin and they last longer. It can be used wet or dry .

What I Love ...

  • Very good quality
  •  Pigmentation is amazing 
  • Smooth texture
  •  Easy to blend 
  • Nice variety of colours
  •  Nice packaging 
  • Easy to hold while working




Top : Sugar Plum . Cinnamon . Desert Sand 

Bottom : Black Frost . Midnight Blue . Emerald Green


I wouldn't say i hate anything yet. The normal price is $40.00/ palette and  $6.7/each eye colour. That's cool - Right?  I got it for $24.00 while on sale. I love this palette and I'm thinking of getting the Emerald and Ultimate palette .Demo coming soon.

Hope you enjoy .

Stay _ Beautiful _ Cheers !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment