Saturday 19 October 2013

ELF Makeup Haul : Mineral Infused Face Primer , Eye Primer & Brushes

ELF for Eyes, lips and face is an affordable makeup line . They carry everything from primers to foundation and the likes. Although their products are affordable , they also of good quality. My friend and I went sight seeing on their site and guess what ... 50% sale . Girl , i couldn't resist the temptation of shopping but this time i got only things i needed.






So here is the run down :

Mineral Infused Face Primer
Kabuki Face Brush
Studio Contour Brush
Studio Flawless Concealer Brush
Eye Lip Primer

I ended  up spending $10 for all these goodies. i bet it was a good deal.

Mineral Infused Face Primer . I love primers. They ensure longevity of makeup . I decided to purchase this particular face primer based on the great reviews I've read from other artist. i tried a little amount on back of my hand and seriously it feels smooth and silky. This feeling on the skin will enhance foundation application.


Kabuki Face Brush.... i personally love kabuki brushes for versatility. I have one from Artedeco and it's great. The Studio Kabuki face brush is good for powder makeup and also for buffing foundation into the skin. The bristles feels so soft and really fine. i can't wait to try it.

Studio kabuki Brush

Studio Contour /  Flawless Concealer Brushes .. I just love brushes and I thought I could do with more. I got both of them to try out. I'll be using the Studio Contour in the crease of the eye. The tapered tip will hopefully ensure precise application during usage. Obviously , the flawless concealer will be for applying under eye concealing for cream and powder products.

Top : Studio Flawless Concealer 

Brush Bottom: Studio Contour Brush


 
Eye Primer .. I used this today for Anita Erskine's makeup for Woman 2.1 Summit in the morning and trust me as at 8 pm , she still had her shadow and eyebrows on. It doesn't crease at all. I believe it works as great as some high end brands. Every one needs an eye primer and I"ll recommend it to every makeup person. However , it doesn't make colors pop. An eye primer ensure longevity of the eye makeup. 


ELF Eye Primer

Please let me know what you think about these products if you've used them before. I'll certainly come back with my honest opinion on all these products.

Hope you find this useful.


3 comments:

  1. Yayyyyy!!!! Thank God for ELF! Super affordable quality products, i need that kabuki brush in my life! so true about the eyelid primer tho, although it doesnt make the eyeshadows pop they last incredibly long, wld need a base to make the shadows pop, oh n i have a secret use for the primer too, lol! apply a teeny bit beneath the eyes to prevent creasing of the under eye concealor, shhhhhhhhhhhhhh! dont tell anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. $10 for all these? U will need to shop for me some time or take me next time. Well, i have a wedding {bridesmaid} on Saturday so u wanna give me some tips on face primer, foundation,concealer etc. I really want to looknice and make the makeup last. And i 've super oily face.

    ReplyDelete