Wednesday 16 October 2013

Yaby Eyeshadow Fotos & Swatches

.......So here is the continuation of my adventure with Yaby Cosmetics eyeshadows. In all I got 29 colors which are mixture of matte , shimmer and frost eyeshadows. These baby pans contains 3grams of highly pigmented shadows that will completely change your makeup game as an artist.




All My Yaby Eyeshadows


Products/Swatches



Product comes with their numbers and names.

es041/ es610/es287 

Papaya Milk / Oranges / Hibiscus




 Papaya Milk / Oranges / Hibiscus

Papaya milk refuse to show up but trust me , it so great a transition color. It's great for women of color too. It's part of my go eye colors.  The purples are just too lovely. es 228 ,015, & 589 are matte and es146 has a little shimmer in it. 



es228 / es015 / es146 / es589 

Oh My Grapeness / Purple Eggplant / The hottest Pink / Funky plum



 

Oh My Grapeness / Purple Eggplant / The hottest Pink / Funky plum

Club green is a must for green lovers. it's so beautiful and alive. I just love the so navy shadow. It's a great shadow for Smokey eye wearers.


es160 / es298 / es3382 / es473 

club green / so vein / turqs dream /so navy


 

club green / so vein / turqs dream /so navy


es253 / es511

 Milk Chocolate / Highlighted

 Milk Chocolate is a

 

Milk Chocolate / Highlighted

The shadows below are some of my favorite lid colors . They're so lovely and pigmented. These colors are so intense they easily get anyway.


pp026/pp040/pp053pp072/pp041pp057

 Amber rain / cppcno drm / persimmon / gold bar / kamkut / strwbry sh


Amber rain / cppcno drm / persimmon / gold bar / kamkut / strwbry sh


pp064 / pp056 /pp037 

voilet crystal / dragon fruit / amethyst river


voilet crystal / dragon fruit / amethyst river




pp001 / pp009 pp011 / pp052 

 midnight blue / tropical ocean / emerald dragon / platinum


midnight blue / tropical ocean / emerald dragon / platinum


es158 / pp066 

Candy pop / butterfly blue

Candy pop / butterfly blue

Well I love my Yaby eyeshadows , no size. I'm getting more of their line and come back and share with you. For more information about them , you can always visit their site here Yaby Cosmetics.

Hope you find these swatches useful.




No comments:

Post a Comment