Friday 4 October 2013

Tag : 10 Top Beauty Products Under $10

After seeing several YouTube videos  on this topic , I also decided to do my version and share with you all my top 10 beauty products I have and use always which are under $10. These products are not ultimate but I find them to work really well for me. It's really in no particular order .

Black Opal Invisible Oil Blocking Powder ( $8.99)
This is really my -go to under eye powder. It's translucent and blends easily with any skin tone. 
Check out the detailed review here Black Opal.

 Duo Eyelash Glue (6.99)
This is by far my most favorite eyelash glue. I have only this and Lash Grip but I always find myself using the Duo. It's fast and very easy to remover when misapplied. 
Duo Eyelash Adhesive, Dark Tone

Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil , Dark Brown ($ 0.99)

I guess you know how much I love this pencil. It's a great eyebrow pencil for women of color. The quality is awesome and guess what !!! It's so affordable. See the review here Wet n Wild .

Maybelline Expert Eye Pencil , Velvet Black($2.99)
I swear by this pencil. It's so pigmented and very creamy. For this value It's works as good as some high end eye pencil. It's kohl eye pencil , non drying and very cute too. 
Maybelline Expert Eyes Twin Brow & Eye Pencils, Velvet Black 101

L'Oreal Decrease Eyeshadow Primer ($8.99)
This was my first eye primer when i started out based on budget reasons. I had read so many great reviews about it and even Kevin Bennett mentioned it on his blog. Just like the UDPP it's very effective.
L'Oreal De-Crease Eye Shadow Base, De-Crease 910


Yaby Eyeshadows ( $2.95)
I'm so so glad I got this babies in my kit. The pigmentation is super awesome and I'm just loving it. Each shadow cost me less than $3 with my pro discount. Detail review coming up soon.

 Image 1


NYX Lip Pencil.($5.00)
These pencils are amazing and they work just like the high end ones. Pigmentation is super and they really have a long staying power. Review here NYX




C. Booth Deep Cleaning Volcanic Mud Mask ($9.00)
This is amazing. Detail review here Mud Mask





Dickinson's Witchhazel ( $5.49)
Must have item in any skincare regimen. Detail review here Witch Hazel




CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Bronzer ($8.29)
This is the best bronzer for women of color.

CoverGirl Queen Collection Natural Hue Minerals Bronzer, Ebony Bronze Q120


 hope you find this helpful . 

No comments:

Post a Comment