Thursday 17 October 2013

Sedona Lace Makeup Artist Brush Belt with Zipper....

As a makeup artist , my brushes are my kit's investment and so keeping them in shape is of utmost concern to me. A brush belt is certainly a great way to organize your brushes while on gigs and even when they are not in use. The Sedona Lace brush belt comes in two forms , one without zipper and the other with zipper . With 22 holes ranging from medium to small , this holes can fit more than 2 medium handle brushes. I was attracted to the zipper brush belt since I had the standard type already.




Sedona Lace Makeup Artist Brush Belt with Zipper



zipper brush belt

This is how the brush belt looks when closed half way .




I'm so much in love with the Sedona Lace brush belt with zipper for the following reasons

  • Most importantly , my brushes are always in place during travel because the zipper prevents them from falling out of the belt when tipped off.
  • Also , my brushes don't get soiled with makeup incase of any spillage.
  • The brush belt material is also very sturdy and easy to clean.
  • My brushes are protected from dust and dirt when not in use.
  • Just like most brush belt , it can easy be adjusted to fit any waist or hip size.

This is brush belt when fully closed.




It's so obvious I love this brush belt. When I'm not using my brushes , the zipper is always in place to keep my tools. I even have a small space for my business cards and other small tools like tweezers, scissors and the likes. for more information about this brush belt , click here Sedona Lace Zipper Brush Belt . Its available for $19.95.

Hope you find  this useful..

No comments:

Post a Comment