Saturday 7 February 2015

FOTD : Baby Jean Christening

Welcome All !!!

So last week was my baby's christening and i needed to look good for his big day. It was a morning program therefore i went really light with my makeup. It was a subtle look  .

Just a break down of the products I used. I'm really loving my hair especially the fringe. It was inspired by Beautybyjj.



  Face 

Moisturizer - Eve Pearl Priming & Moisturizer 
Primer /Antishine - City Color Face Primer / Monistat Chafing Gel
Foundation - MAC MatchMaster 8.5
Concealer - MAC Prolong wear NW45 /La Girl Pro Conceal in Fawn ( i mix them )
Powder - MAC MSF Medium Dark & Guerlain Terracota Bronzing Powder
Contour - Sleek Contour Kit
Blush - MAC Raizin 

Eyes

Eyeshadows - Coastal Scents & MAC 
Liner - La Girl Gel Liner , Black 
Brows - La Girl Eye Pencil, Expresso

Lips
Lip Pencil - La Girl Semi Permanent Liner , True Brown
Lipstick - La Girl Luxury Lipstick , Amour
Lip Gloss - Eve Pearl






My hair is from Black Pearl . Hair fixing and cutting by Exotic Trendz, A&C Mall .


No comments:

Post a Comment