Sunday 8 February 2015

Vanilla Butterfly Blue Eyes : My Face of the Day with Viva Glam Lips

Happy Sunday, hope you're enjoying this blissful day. I had my baby Jean dedicated today in church and guess what among all the six babies dedicated today , He was the only boy. We felt so special amongst them.

Back to my post..... Girl needed to look good for baby and family and so I came up with this look.

 




 Here I'm wearing a MAC Vanilla pigment on the lid , Butterfly Blue eyeshadow in the outer corners with little navy-black eyeshadow in the V area, a dark chocolate just above the vanilla and blue in the crease. I used NYX milk as a primer to keep the eye in place. I followed it up with a black gel liner and winged it a little bit . I was in such a hurry i forgot my lower lash and mascara.

Face Display

Eye Display


I worked the face with my Eve Pearl Primer & Moisturizer and Fast Response Eye cream around the eye area , allowed it to soak the face for about a minute or three and added my City Color Face Primer for reinforcement. Hyper-pigmentation corrected with an orange corrector  and face beat with Match Master foundation. MAC Prolong & La Girl Pro concealer were used under my eyes to conceal darkness and also around my mouth area. I love using my MSFs and Guerlain Matte Bronzers to set my foundation. I blushed my cheeks with Raizin by MAC and define my lips with La Girl True Brown Pencil and painted them with Viva Glam V lustre lipstick by MAC.

Lippy Display





Stop eyeing me because you read MAC MAC MAC ... Well it's not really about MAC but I'm a Pro Member and that's why i can afford to buy lots more while i enjoy my good discount ....

The full makeup breakdown ....(many of the products are from MAC unless mentioned )

FACE

Eve Pearl Primer & Moisturizer
City Color Face Primer
Fast Response Eye Cream 
MatchMaster, 8.5 
MSFs , Dark & Medium Dark
Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Tailor - Made Bronzing Powder
Prolong Concealer
La Girl Pro Conceal , Fawn 
Raizin Blush 

EYES & BROWS 

Vanilla Pigment
Swiss Chocolate
NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil
La Girl Gel Liner, Black
Yaby Butterfly Blue Eyeshadow
La Girl Eye Pencil, Expresso

LIPS

La Girl Endless Semi-Perm Lip Pencil, True Brown
Viva Glam V lipstick


I hope you find this interesting...Please Share

Stay_Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment