Tuesday 9 April 2013

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Camouflage & Concealer Palette Review & Swatches

I'm back again with another important product i cannot work without and that is BH Cosmetic 10 Color Camouflage and Concealer Palette. BH Cosmetics sells very inexpensive but are some great palettes. I personally love this palette  and i started using it after seeing so many videos on YouTube from Ms Creative Diva and Tiarra Monet . These two divas turned this elephant in my kit to must-have to use for any makeup application.

BH Cosmetics 10 Color Camouflage  Concealer Palette




Closer View of Product

What Is It .....

The BH Cosmetics 10 color camouflage and concealer palette is a palette  that contains 10 different colours of correctors and concealers. We all have one thing or the other to conceal during makeup application and this palette comes really in handy for this purpose. It contains 5 correctors , which ranges from pinks to peaches. I'm really fascinated by the shades for medium-dark skin. I feel they really got this palette right. The top products are all correctors and the bottom concealers.

What I Like .....

  • These products are very creamy and pigmented . The creamy nature prevents the products from being cakey when used. Because of the pigmentation, a little goes a long way .
  • The texture is smooth and this makes application very easy.
  • I love the uniqueness of the product. The product caters for all skin tones.
  • I use the product as foundation.concealers, correctors and contours.
  •  The packaging is also very slim and thus making it very easy to carry around. 
  • The cost is relatively cheaper as compared to other products of the same kind. 
BH Cosmetics Swatches

Top From Palette 

Pinks / Peach  Correctors


How I Use The Palette ..

  • The peachy color correctors are great for correcting under eye darkness for women of colour.
  • The use the light concealers as under eye highlighters .
  •  I mixed two product or more to create my own shades of products.
  • The very dark shade is a great contour colour.


Bottom From Palette

Light  / Medium / Dark  Concealers



A must-have palette in any makeup kit. Although i always carry my Salmon concealers from Eve Pearl i still take my BH palette . I just love the variety of colour i can choose from to work. Regular price is $ 16.95 but i got mine on sale for $ 10.00 . See their site for more palettes BH Cosmetics.

Hope you enjoy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment