Monday 1 April 2013

Bridal Makeup Kit Picks - MAC Strobe Cream ( Review & Demo)

As a makeup artist, I'm always on the quest for perfect skin for my clients. Brides especially need that dewy glow  to their skin on their day. The MAC strobe cream gives me all that glow i need. Strobe cream is a light weight moisturizer which could be used underneath  or mixed with foundation and also used as a highlight on the cheeks.

MAC strobe Cream travel size

MAC Strobe Cream

 Travel Size / 30ML

Price  $ 15.00 


 

From MAC ........


The ultimate quick fix for the skin. Super-powered with potent botanicals, de-snoozes, de-stresses, moistens, freshens and boosts the look of dull, flat or tired-looking skin with a fully loaded vitamin zap and a mega dose of green tea. Brightens and clarifies with iridescent particles and antioxidants. Enhances the effects of light on all skin and in all lighting conditions from sunlight to spotlight.



 How I Use It...

  •  I mix it with my foundation being it cream or liquid for skins which are very dull. Instantly the skin brightens .
  • I also sometimes use it underneath my foundation. After my skin cleansing and preping, the strobe cream is the last product i use before i apply any foundation.

A reasonable amount



How it looks when smeared


The effect on the skin

 Demo....


MAC Strobe Cream used underneath foundation

 

PIC 1: MAC Strobe Cream Underneath Foundation (Revlon Colorstay  Cappuccino) 

 

 

PIC 2: Revlon Colorstay Foundation On Bare Skin ( No MAC Strobe Cream )

Observation : PIC 1 - foundation looks brightened and beautiful and PIC 2 looks dull and flat.

The MAC strobe cream is very blendable and easy to work with . When applied on the skin, it gives it an instant lifting of glow and freshens to any dull skin. The iridescent particles adds the light which brightens the skin. It photographs well too.

Yes, I'll recommend it to anyone who wants that kind of J-Lo glow to their skin . I went in for the travel size package since i wanted to try it and DO I LIKE IT ?.... Absolutely I love it .

If you like this post , then Share !!


 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment