Monday 15 April 2013

Pretty Bright Traditional Wedding Makeover

Happy Monday People. I want to share with you some makeover i did on a  bride during her traditional wedding . My bride is very conservative , parents are strong Pentecostal - i trust you know what that means . With a Nigerian background , we went in for a bold look for her , just a little day time smokey look. Check it out ...


Engagement in Ghana

We went for baby blue eye  with chocolate lip combo. The bride wanted to look just herself but beautiful. She objected to wearing false eyelashes  for which i wasn't happy at all.

I needed extra coverage on her face so as to cover all her acne scars and so i used Graftobian HD Creme foundation and powders and with my BH Camouflage Concealer palette for corrector and concealer..  I love my MAC Razin and Ambering Rose blushes for women of colour, and that's what i used.

I achieve the eye look with my 88 Tropical Matte Palette from BH Cosmetics using L'Oreal Decrease as my eye primer and NYX Milk as a base. Using my MAC All that Glitters and Rice Paper as highlights for tear dot and eyebrows respectively.
Her lips , i filled the entire lips with  MAC Chestnut lip liner and added NYX Tea Rose Lip gloss.

A Closer Look





All these photos were taking my me .No Photoshop .......

Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. i like how the makeup doesnt look heavy and caky on her

    ReplyDelete
  2. b'ful... perfect work done!

    ReplyDelete