Tuesday 23 April 2013

Makeup Designory Blushes - Review / Photos / Swatches

EJ's Makeup Designory Blush Palette


 I purchased these  blushes when i first started out freelancing from AllureSDC here in Accra, Ghana. Since my clientele are mainly medium to dark skin tone , I got the most versatile  for this  skin range. Well I had the opportunity to also swatch these blushes before making my purchases. Then i got the 10-hole magnetic palette and made my personal blush palette. The refill pans fit rightly into this palette without using any extra magnets.

Below are blushes ..... with their description from MUD




Brick 

  • A deep terracotta cheek color
  • Ideal for warming up medium to dark skin tones

 


Garnet

  • A rich red wine cheek color
  • Can be used on almost any skin tone
  • Dust lightly onto the cheeks for a sheer wash of color

 


Russet 

  • A deep red-orange cheek color
  • Ideal for medium to dark skin tones

 


Berry 

  • A soft, warm mauve cheek color
  • Adds warmth to light to medium skin tones

 

 


Brick / Garnet / Russet / Berry 

Available in a 4g/0.141 oz refill pans


Brick / Garnet / Russet / Berry


Pros....
  • Great pigmentation
  • Amazingly smooth and creamy texture
  • Easy to apply and blend 
  • Colours are soft and beautiful 
  • They last longer 

Cons.... None so far 


Like i said , i bought everything here in Accra Ghana @ AllureSDC . Each refill cost me 10GH and the palette 25GH. These blushes are incredibly smooth to apply  and I love them. They work amazing well. My favorite is Brick. I mostly mix the colours to create custom looks. I will recommend any makeup artist to get them that's if you're thinking of blushes.I'm the pumpkin , it's another beautiful color for my dark skin women.

Hope you enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment