Thursday 18 April 2013

My Makeup Designory Brush Collection So Far ....

 I got a request from a friend to do a review on my makeup brushes i have gathered so far and so i decided to start with my MUD brushes since i purchased them locally. Brushes are long time investment for any mua and so we always want to get the best. I have brushes but i always get excited when i see new ones . You can never have enough of brushes.

MUD makes great brushes for professional. They apply makeup flawlessly. They're super easy to clean. I love everything i have from MUD so far. All these brushes are made of natural and synthetic fibers. Here in Accra , I get to buy at very great prices from AllureSDC. I don't have all their brushes but i have the most needed.

Makeup Designory Brushes

EJ's Collection




From MUD

  The Basics: A unique collection of exceptional, high quality premium tools designed by the artists of Make-up Designory. Each brush is rigorously tested and modified under our strict “mission for perfection” to ensure exquisite performance in daily make-up application and professional make-up artistry. The finest natural and synthetic fibers are chosen for each specific brush to create any look desired. 


Eyes.


#210 angled eyeliner brush

#210 - Angled Eyeliner Brush 

 Great for eye lining and filling in eyebrows.



Makeup Designory Brush

#330 - Shadow Fluff brush -

 This is my favorite MUD brush. Is a dupe for MAC 227 brush. 

It's ideals for packing on shadow and blending.

#410 MUD Brush

#410 - Wide Flat Brush 

 I love this brush for tightlining and lining of the lower lash line.

#810 MUD brush

#810 - Smudger/ Natural Brush 

great for smoking out at the lower lash line, amazing for cut creases 

and also application of product at the outer V.



#300 MUD brush

#300 - Small Shadow Brush 

I love this brush for small eyes eyeshadow application.





#350 MUD Brush

#350 - Shadow Blender Brush - 

I never tried using it for blending purpose but the stiffness of this brush 

makes packing on eye lid color very easy and smooth.


#800 MUD brush

#800 - Crease Brush 

 Amazing crease brush. great for blending and application purposes.





Face..

 - .

#700 MUD brush

#700 - Cheek Contour /Natural Blush Brush 

Well i love my Eve Pearl fan brush for blush application and 

so i hardly use it but i love the it



#710 - Powder Blush Brush -

 Really love this brush for under eye powder application.

 It's very small and it fits right there.


#930 - Corrector / Synthetic Brush 

great for correcting in small and sensitive areas . Very ideal for spot concealing.



#940 MUD Brush

#940 - Foundation/Synthetic Brush

Just a normal foundation brush.



Lip

#310 - Lip Brush

All these brushes were bought by me and they're a great addition to my brush collection. It's far cheaper to buy from Ghana than the USA. AllureSDC is their agent in Ghana. A different post on how i clean and maintain my brushes is coming soon. But i must say, they have been a savior in my kit . I love the colour, which is so unique and different from the everyday black handle and silver ferule look . You can find these amazing stuffs from  AllureSDC . Contact them for all your MUD products. My sales rep is so amazing.

I love my MUD brushes ......

Hope u enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment