Friday 16 August 2013

Beauty On Budget : Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil ( Dark Brown )



Wet n Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil (Dark Brown)




The Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencils come in 15 different colors. I'm reviewing this product as a brow pencil because I got the shade in dark brown. I must admit that I got it to try out  because of it's price . It cost less than $2.00 and it was also on 20% sale.

I got the shade 'Dark Brown' which is a perfect shade for my women of color brows. It's dark enough toper  define the brows without looking super dark. The pencil is rich, super creamy and it glides on smoothly without tugging.



It's really longer than all my brow pencils. Meaning more product



The only con of this product is that it gets dull quickly due to it's creamy texture and so it requires sharpening between clients. 

Hope you find this useful.

1 comment:

  1. I wld lov to try it.im using an eye pencil "couleur nature" from Yves Rocher in colour 04 brun.Really nice n it has a brush on the other end.

    ReplyDelete