Saturday 17 August 2013

MAC Studio Moisture Tint / Dark Deep (Sample) - Review , Demo & Swatch



 Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15
Original MAC Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15

 Do you remember my huge haul from MAC? I mention that I was sent some samples and the Studio Moisture Tint in Dark Deep happens to be one.




Sample Size of MAC Studio Moisture Tint - Dark Deep ( Picture from Blackberry 9870 Phone)

Sample MAC Studio Moisture Tint  ( Picture from D3200 Nikon )


The Studio Moisture Tint is a lightweight, hydrating , tinted moisturizer that delivers enough nourishment for the skin. This tint has just enough coverage to even out the skin tone although it's lightweight. It's able to provide the most moist and flawless looking skin.

This is the best product for women like me who do not have time to moisturize , prime, apply sunscreen and foundation before stepping out. The Studio Moisture is a 3 in 1 product. It offers SPF of 15 which is not bad at all.


With my Real Techniques buffer brush I buffer a reasonable amount into the skin and then apply my Mineralized Skinfinish in Deep dark for a more subtle look. For my oily skin , I powder once a while with translucent powder to blot out the excess shine.

Swatch...


 This is the look of the skin after buffing into the skin. I bet you cannot see where the product starts and ends.
 



This is the coverage I received with my Studio Moisture Tint

Coverage /Finish of Studio Moisture Tint ( Pic Nikon D3200)

The final look . I did this 5 minutes look for an early traditional wedding.

 ( I was just going for a better look of my face and so this is what I did for myself)

Lips - MAC Viva Glam V

Eyebrows - Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil (Dark brown)

Mascara - Just a coat of MAC Zoomlash  

Blush - La Femme Sienna

What I Love ....
  • The coverage I receive is sheer and amazing.
  • It feels very light on the face. 
  • Very easy to apply and blend.
  • It's long lasting too.
Overall, I think it's a must have for makeup beginners, women on the go and also great for men makeup. I love it for everyday wear. I think I'm going to get the full size for myself.  I really love the fact that it keeps my makeup bag very light since I have 3 product in 1 to carry around. I like it for it's sheerness yet flawless look. I love using my Real Techniques Buffing brush for applying and also blending this tint.


 Hope you enjoy it .

No comments:

Post a Comment