Wednesday 28 August 2013

Brows Using Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil in Dark Brown

From my Wet n Wild review on the Color Icon Pencil , I promised to show the color how the color swatched when used as a brow pencil. You can get the review here Wet n Wild Color Icon Pencil.

Sorry I could not give a detailed look of how i achieved this brow but i basically defined the lower brow line and also the under brow line. I joined the upper brow line to the lower line and fill in the gap created.
I brushed through the brows and this helps to distribute color uniformly. To clean the brows and make it more defined , I used Ginger from my Graftobian HD Glamour foundation.

Observations

  • The dark brown pencil is just perfect for dark to ebony brows.
  • The pencil is too too creamy
  • Easy application and blending
  • Can easily be messing



This is just budget friendly but very good. Try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment