Sunday 11 August 2013

Lip of the Day : MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick & NYX Mahogany Lip Pencil

 I decided to go glam today with my MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick for Sunday Service . It was really about my lips since I didn't really go in for any eye makeup except a black liner and groomed brows.





NYX Mahogany Lip Pencil & MAC Viva Glam V Lipstick 

The MAC Viva Glam V lipstick is a lustre neutral pink with pearl. This is a very friendly pink color for all skin tone and great for everyday wear. I paired it up with NYX Mahogany lip pencil which is described as  a plum brown color.


Here is the swatches of the two products I used. The pencil is quite darker than the lipstick and this gave the look some more flare. I outline and fill in the entire lip with the pencil . This  gave the look more color and some warmth which I liked.


 Here is look I came up with . I love the look , It's simply pretty and very light for my God.







So here is the whole look for the day.  On my face I have MAC Mineralize Skin finish in Dark Deep and La Femme Sienna Blush no foundation or concealer.


.

 I have more lip combos coming up soon .









No comments:

Post a Comment