Thursday 22 August 2013

Must Have Face Brush - Real Techniques Buffing Brush




The Real Techniques Buffing brush is by far my most versatile face brush in my kit. I love it for its several usage. It's part of the Core Collection Brushes. I must say I love all the brushes that comes in the collection.

From Real Techniques ...
Designed with pro makeup artist Samantha Chapman, Real Techniques brushes combine high-tech materials with innovative design to make creating a pixel-perfect look easier than ever.

Bristles

The bristles are made of synthetic , hand - cut and 100% cruelty-free. The synthetic bristles are super soft and it doesn't irritate my skin when I use it. It's so firm and dense and makes application super easy and streak-free. One other thing i really like about this brush is that It doesn't absorb product during application. 
The bristles are also very easy to clean.



 Usage 

  • For cream , liquid and powder foundation
  • For applying blush 
  • For applying bronzer 
  • For applying highlight
  • Use the sides to apply color on the eye 
  • Use the to apply contour color. 


  • From how i use this brush , you can tell how versatile it is. I never leave home without it. I have one for my kit and 1 one for my personal use. It's such an amazing brush and a must have.

2 comments: