Thursday 15 August 2013

La Femme Blush Review & Fotos

La Femme Blush Palette


I've been wanting this La Femme blushes  since last year and finally I visited the MakeupMania site and it was on sale. I couldn't help myself at all. I just had to order them . I got 12 amazing shades which are great for all skin tone. I really cannot remember how much it was going for but the normal price per refill pan is $2.87. It's also available in single units. As you know by now that I love palette.

I chose my own shades and had it arranged by me online using their palette lab manual. I named my palette Evita Joseph because it's mine.


 



First half of the palette ( from top/ left to top/ right)

Precious Plum / Bordeaux / Cinnabar  

Magneta / Purple Passion / Red 



Second half ( left to right) 

Coral Spice / Fuschia / Golden Sunset 

Russet / Terracotta / Sienna 





Overall , I love these blushes for it's great pigmentation and texture. It's not chalky at all. The smooth texture makes it very easy to apply and blend.

Detailed review on each coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment