Monday 5 August 2013

Quick Makola Mall Haul ( Featuring Sleek Cosmetics , Earrings and More)

Last Friday , I was in Makola Shopping mall with my friend NaturalistaGH for a quick random shopping. It was lunch time and so our time was really limited. We first stopped by the Sleek Cosmetics shop and we went knot. All things I was wanting from Sleek was live before me and so was my friend. We kept going on and on and the sales girls were kind of surprise.

Here Is What I Got From Makola


Sleek Face Foam Contouring and Blush Palette

 I got this for 25Gh .  Seen lots of reviews about this palette and so i got it to try myself. 

It swatched  really nice.


I also got some skincare wipes for my kit




I'm a silver girl and lately my son , Pique has scattered all my earrings and so I got five lovely earrings. My colleague took one for her daughter and I gave my mother too one and I kept these three . 

  

 

Enjoy....


1 comment: