Tuesday 16 July 2013

Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner


I've really had lots of issues with toners ever since I discovered the magic in having a skincare routine. All thanks to my makeup artist trainer , Anneke  in South Africa. She's such a wonderful teacher. My issues were over-drying of my skin and very unpleasant scent.

Witch Hazel is an astringent produced from a flowering plant. It's very inexpensive comparing it to some high end toners .


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner


Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Pore Perfecting Toner (16 oz / $ 5.49) is a pore perfecting toner with a quite an unpleasant smell but really works magic on the skin.This is an excellent skin toner. This toner gives you a clean so pure skin, it leaves nothing behind. Its 100% all-natural formula tightens and refines pores, gently removing excess oil, dirt and makeup residue without over drying the skin. It evenly tones and leaves the skin feeling smooth . Before any makeup application on my clients , I always clean the face with a facial wipe and follow it up with a my witch hazel acting as a toner.


More product information



This is Not water but Witch hazel Toner

Ingredients


Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) (All Natural) , Alcohol (14%)and , Witch Hazel (Hamamelis Virginiana) Extract . Note : Although it contains 14% alcohol , it's non - drying at all.


Why I Love It ?

  • For all skin types
  • No animal testing
  • Oil-free and non-drying
  • No harsh chemicals
  • Dermatologist recommended
  • Gently cleanses and conditions pores
  • Maintains clear and balanced skin 
  After cleansing , I moisten a cotton ball and apply to my face in a gentle dabbling motion.  In Ghana, it's available at a beauty supply store in Dzorwulu just adjacent to Body Talk .Try it .



No comments:

Post a Comment