Friday 26 July 2013

Fragrance Friday : Narciso Rodiguez For Her Eau De Parfum


Welcome to another exciting edition of Fragrance Friday. Today I'm sharing with you all one of my favorite perfumes I've been using since the latter part of 2012.

What Is It?


Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau De Parfum ( available in 30ml , 50ml & 100 ml)   is described as a
modern classic perfume for her femininity as it's most powerful. With its classic bold smell , it has the ability to charm and  seduce with purity, grace and subtlety. Having Musk as the heart of the scent , it's captivating when you walk into a room . Sensual and additive are some characteristics of this perfume. 



Notes 

Musky , Rose , Patchouli ,Warm Spicey , Balmy

Why I Love It?

  •  It's so rich in smell
  • Long lasting when you wear
  • Love love the powerful femininity it brings me 
  • The compliments I receive when i wear this perfume.

Usage 

For church , Social gatherings and during one -on -one meetings.


Hope you enjoy.

Happy Friday......

No comments:

Post a Comment