Sunday 28 July 2013

Quick Review - Mini Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove

  Mini Sigma Spa Brush Cleansing Glove


Mini Sigma  Spa Brush Cleansing Glove is a lovely gift I received from Sigma Beauty when I bought my Premium Brush Kit. The actual cleansing glove is available on sale on their website and It retails for $35.00.
The actual glove comes with two surfaces , one for face brushes and the other for eyes brushes.

 

Detail Description from Sigma 


The Sigma Beauty Sigma Spa™ Brush Cleaning Glove was specially designed as a quick, easy and effective method to deep clean your makeup brush collection. The revolutionary device offers a variety of necessary textures and surfaces for removing all makeup from brushes while using only a small amount of cleaning solution. The dual-sided glove provides a complete cleaning process for both eye and face brushes.

Five distinct textures for washing and rinsing.
For the first time ,I used it to clean my brushes and I realised that the eye brushes were just perfect for this mini glove. It was just a one-time cleansing affair. I really didn't like the experience when I used my face  brushes because they happen to be bigger  and the face texture for cleansing wasn't enough for effective one-time cleansing and so I had to repeat the cleansing process.

I'm really considering getting the actual glove . It made my cleansing really fast ; however I feel it will be more effective with brush soap than a liquid soap.
 
A quick demo coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment