Monday 15 July 2013

Nivea White Acne Oil Control Cleanser

Nivea White Acne Oil Control Cleanser




 Nivea White Acne Oil Control Cleanser is recommended for oily skin types as a cleanser for preventing acne. It's  been my go-to cleanser since May , and I've really enjoyed using it daily. I was first introduced to it in far away Togo . It was part of my Togo haul  . This is a Thailand product and yet to see one in Ghana, However you can check with any beauty supply store. 

It's a rich , white cleansing cream that is activated by applying a reasonable amount onto wet palms. It's really creamy and very easy to apply and remove. I really love the fresh and fruity smell of the product.
It's removes dirt and and clears the skin leaving it fresh and radiant.



Comes in squeezable tube

 
The cleanser eliminates blockages that have been accumulated deep into the pores. This cleanser is a pore minimizer. Cleansing of the skin leaves the pores more tighter. It very hydrating and non-drying to the skin. I really love this product for it's acne reducing feature. Yes , it works . I use every morning and evening .
 I have seen my acne-prone skin looking and feeling good. I follow it up with my witch hazel acting as a toner and my moisturizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment