Friday 12 July 2013

Kit Addition : Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

  

Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara

 Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara ( $6.0.47 fl) is one of the new product i just dropped in my kit . It's a clear gel mascara .





Why I Got It ?
  • Great mascara for men 
  • It's works as a brow gel - good for grooming those unruly brows specially for men.
  • Great mascara for really natural looks. 
  • For setting brows to keep them from moving
Observations ...
  • The product smells like some hand sanitizer.
  • The wand is very cute , thus good for the lower lashes too.
  • The product feels very light and non-sticky when touched.

Mascara Wand



 I just dropped it because I'm doing a photo shoot and my model is a man ans so i need it for his brows and maybe his beard . It's a must -have for any makeup artist. It's a drugstore brand .

Hope you find this useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment