Thursday 25 July 2013

Drugstore Haul ( Featuring Maybelline & Wet n Wild)

I have been on a makeup shopping spree lately and trust me I have done some good damages to my account. I cannot say anything about these products now since I got them based on good reviews from others.  As a mua , It's always an opportunity for me to try new products and share my honest views to my lovely readers. Mind you I bought all these with my CASH.


Here Is What I Got..





Maybelline Expert Twin Brow & Eye Pencils ( Dark Brown & Velvet Black ) - Celebrity MUA Scott Barnes swears by these pencils especially the velvet black and so i wanted to try them .





Maybelline Color Tattoo ( Edgy Emerald , Bad to the Bronze , Tenacious Teal  & Pomegranate Punk ) - I really really wanted to try them based on the great reviews I've read from others. I also got the color in Fierce &Tangy     but my sister forget to add it to the items during shipping .. So so sad .


Wet n Wild Desert Festival Eyeshadow - it part of the Fergie Centerstage Collection - I got this palette for a client's wedding . I can't wait to use it during her trial .

Fuchsianista / Purty Persimmon / Taj Mauve -Hal


Wet n Wild Lipstick - I got three lipsticks ; Purty Persimmon an orange shade , Taj Mauve-Hal  and Fuchsianista from the Fergie Collection.


I also got the Wet n Wild Color Icon pencil in dark brown . Read lots of reviews on this pencil for the brows.



Finally I got the Wet n Wild Eyeshadow primer - A mua can never have enough of primer.

 What are your favorite drugstore items? Share by commenting below.


Lots of reviews coming up soon on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment