Monday 29 July 2013

Huge MAC Haul



Earlier this year , I applied for a MACPro Card and I was  accepted . Six weeks after , I received my card. The card entitles me to some good discount. With my card , I decided to going shopping for my kit.

 
 Here We Go...

I got two single pro palette for all my eyeshadows. This looks just like the Z-palette.Palettes keep the kit well organized. I need to get two for my blushes and powders.



Also got some more eyeshadows in the refill. I most popular ones are Trax, Shadowy Lady and Plum Dressing.



Got 6 shades of the MatchMaster foundations ranging from 7.5 - 10.0.


 Prep+Prime Line Filler Base - great for filling in fine lines and wrinkles around the eye and the mouth area.


I finally got the famous MAC Matte. This is great for oily skin prepping. 



 I got the all that 217 blending brush.


Love love this dark concealer/corretor palette. 



Mineralised Skinfinsh in Deep dark.
 

Got three lipstick : Rebel  , Spice It Up and Viva Glam V



This is the most fun part. I got some samples .....
The Volcanic Ash Exfoliator  , Some Face & body Foundations , Natural Radiance , Prep + Prime Skin and Oil Control and two Zoom lash mascaras.


Got two eye kohl pencils , 1 in Feline and 1 in Smoulder.


The Fast Response Eye Cream .





This  is the prep + prime eye base in medium dark. It's an eye base and a lid corrector .

The fluidline brow gel creme.


I know you're dying to read the reviews and see some swatches too. I'm going to try them and will let you know my honest opinion ; however I got all this South Africa and the customer service was just excellent. 




1 comment:

  1. Ooooooooh haul envy!!!!!! looking forward to seeing some of these reviews. eyeing a few items myself concealor palette esp!

    ReplyDelete