Friday 19 July 2013

Fragrance Friday : Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum

I wish to introduce a new segment on my blog on Fridays called Fragrance Friday . On this platform I'll be introducing some fragrances I've been using and loving since the beginning of 2013. I hope you'll enjoy reading.


Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum


What Is It:

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum ($105.00 - $175.00 depending on size)  is a fresh , citrus , spicy -floral fragrance. It represents the sexy young, fresh oriental fragrance which recalls the irrespressible spirit of the young Chanel woman. The classic bottle signifies personal luxury and is a welcome addition to any dressing table according to Chanel.

 Notes:

Orange , Bergamot ,  mandarin , Tunisian curacao .

Why I Love:


  • Feels very fresh , feminine and sexy
  • Most importantly , not overpowering.
  • Long Lasting  
  • I love the rich unusual smell of the parfum , It's like those ones you can't explain .

 Usage:

Love it for everyday wear  specially the office and church.

ENJOY YOUR FRIDAY

1 comment: